The MigrationWiz Dashboard
Easily manage all of your Workgroups and migration projects from one central dashboard. Monitor active migration statuses, report on completed projects, view licensing information, and access the BitTitan Support Center.
See MigrationWiz in Action
Launch New Projects with Ease
Configure and initiate new migration projects in a matter of minutes. MigrationWiz walks you through the process from start to finish, supporting your selection of project type, Source and Destination endpoints, and importing Users and items.
MIGRATE IN FIVE STEPS
1. ADD CUSTOMERCreate your MigrationWiz project and input customer information.
2. ADD SOURCESelect and provision your Source endpoint.
3. ADD DESTINATIONSelect and provision your Destination endpoint.
4. ADD ITEMSAutodiscover and import users and data.
5. MIGRATESelect users and begin moving to the new destination.
Increase Efficiency and Cut Costs
The User Migration Bundle combines three user workloads into a single license to help you save.
All Workloads. One Solution.
Don't rely on different tools for each part of your project. With MigrationWiz, you get a single powerful migration engine for mail, documents, archives, and more.
Our Customers Love MigrationWiz
The best part of MigrationWiz is that it’s fully automated so you have time to focus on what’s important: Managing customers and their expectations.
Select from a robust library of advanced project customizations including Date Range Filtering, Folder and Recipient Mapping, even regional datacenter options.
The BitTitan SDK gives you access to the BitTitan Command Shell and Management Console. Scripting extends the out-of-the-box capabilities of MigrationWiz to effectively automate migration tasks at scale.
Take a detailed look at the projects list within a selected Workgroup, created from a categorized group of Users.
- Easily launch new migration projects
- Sort and filter projects
- Confirm project Source and Destination
- Quickly transition between different projects
See Individual Project Status
Delve into the specifics of your project to see what Users or items, including mail, public folders, personal archives, and documents, are being migrated.
- Confirm the line item is subscribed
- Verify credentials
- Launch pre-stage and full migrations
- Configure Advanced Options